Miba is one of the leading strategic partners to the international engine and automotive industry.
As Lead Buyer you are responsible for the Logistics & Packaging product group within the entire Miba Group. Further you will play a key role in continuous improvement and optimization of the associated processes.
We are looking for motivated dynamic personalities who want to create value, actively participate in shaping the company’s future and manage the challenges of purchasing. We offer attractive development prospects and a modern, inspiring work environment with flexible working time.
Lead Buyer Logistics & Packaging
Purchasing Miba Group
These skills are your key to success in the role:
- Continuous development of the globally supported product group within an international organization
- Target-oriented control, optimization and monitoring of all global procurement activities with regard to security of supply, supplier selection and qualification, cost reduction and transparency (TCO), working capital optimization
- Collaboration in international and cross-functional teams in a global purchasing network, as well as consulting for users in the areas of sales, SCM and logistics on the basis of a coordinated product group strategy
- Finished relevant commercial education (high school, university/FH degree) with a focus on logistics / transport /freight forwarding
- Several years of business experience in purchasing for the above-mentioned group of goods or in sales of forwarding and logistics services, packaging, ideally in the automotive sector.
- Track Record in escalation management
- Secure handling of MS Office and SAP
- Good communication skills, business fluent English and high resilience
- Strong negotiation skills and responsible personality
Lean Implementation Manager
Discover how you profit from working here: