Kubernetes/Platform Engineer (m/f/x)
BearingPoint is Austria’s biggest management and technology consultancy.
With more than 500 employees in Austria, we develop innovative strategies for new and existing business models, design and implement digital solutions or services for leading companies and organizations in all sectors as well as public sector organizations.
BearingPoint’s TAS department delivers valuable services in the areas of building, operating and developing state-of-the-art cloud platforms to renowned customers from various industries (e.g. automotive, logistics, telcos). With 3 small teams working in this area, we deliver modern and reliable platforms for distributed systems to thousands of developers around the globe.
Your future areas of responsibility include:
- Maintain deployments of our coding platform Services (Knative, CI/CD, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana and of course Kubernetes Clusters themselves)
- Defining and shaping the future of application deployments
- Present your work on Conferences and Meetups (optional)
- Your efficiency and willingness to learn is just as important as your existing knowledge
- Experience with one of the leading container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or Mesos Marathon
- Working knowledge with one of the leading cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google or managed Kubernetes
- DevOps mindset and open attitude towards cutting edge technologies
- Experience in one of the mainstream programming languages
- Experience with a CI system like Drone, CircleCI or Travis
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
You can expect versatile and interesting assignments with high personal responsibility and very good educational opportunities. Good co-operation and social interaction are essential elements of our philosophy. Therefore, we offer our employees scope for development and to integrate all personal strengths in an international field of activity.
Due to regulatory reasons we advise you that the salary starts at EUR 2.800 (Junior) gross/month; € 3.500 (Senior) gross/month for this position. Don’t be confused. We offer a market-compliant payment depending on your qualifications and previous experience.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Recruiter Silvia Sprügl by phone +43316 8003 8034 or by email [email protected]
BearingPoint, Seering 6, 8141 Premstätten