Key Account Manager France/Western Europe (m/f/d)
(infrastructural consumer goods)
Regular functions and activities
- Delivering the country-level revenue targets for products
- Hunting: establish long-term strategic partnerships with key industry players in company’s traditional industries to increase company’s market share in the France market.
- Develop an extensive network of market stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers (incl. governmental organizations)
- Drive the sales of company’s products
- Increase company’s visibility and brand recognition in the market
Desired skills and background
- Great commercial aptitudes and ambitions
- Proven experience in Key Account or Sales Management roles (knowledge of the storage sector is a nice-to-have)
- Strong demonstrable network in the public and non public/industrial sector
- Proven history of consistently hitting his/her sales targets at a high level.
- Native English/French Speaker, German is an asset
Our client offers
- Flat hierarchy
- Personal responsibility and design possibilities
- Chances for self-development as the company keeps constantly growing
- Company car for private use
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum from € 65.000,– up to € 90.000,– (target salary) depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 80.912 on ISG-Careerportal or send an eMail.