Canon CEE GmbH
Junior Trade Marketing Specialist | (m/f/d)
20h/week | maternity replacement
We invite ambitious people, who have the courage to take responsibility to find new ways of working and the ability to see the world the way our partners and customers do.
We are looking for curious and proactive minds, ready to share your very best with people by working collaboratively across different countries and cultures –ensuring Canon stays ahead in a rapidly changing world.
As Junior Trade Marketing Specialist you play a central role in ensuring an aligned and effective promotion of Canon B2C products in Retail across the region.
You will actively support the implementation of regional trade marketing activities to ensure a strong visibility of our brand and our product line up.
- Analysis and continuous improvement of online customer journey with our retail partners
- Management of in-store appearance throughout the region (on/off-line)
- Implementation of central promotions (on/off-line)
- Creation and implementation of POS materials
- Promoter & merchandiser activity management
- Support of the communication of local sell-out activities
- Suggest, plan and implement demand-generating activities at the POS
- Monitoring and reporting of competitors marketing activities
What we expect:
- Economic education with a focus on marketing
- First working experience in (trade) marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Self-driven and outcome focused
- Strong in collaboration in a multicultural team
- Very good Business English
This position is a maternity leave replacement on fixed-term basis. We offer you a market-oriented annual target salary (including a variable part) of at least €22.500,-gross (20h/week), which will be based on your educational background and experience.
YOUR APPLICATION ON OUR CANON PORTAL