(Junior) Purchasing Manager (d/m/f) Russian speaking
All the incredible people here at waterdrop® (www.waterdrop.com) have been shaking up the beverage industry with our innovative microdrinks, encouraging people around the world to drink more water in an enjoyable, healthy and more sustainable way. We are very proud of the amount of plastic bottles, carbon emissions and sugar content that we save every day. Our rapid growth has resulted in well over 500,000 satisfied customers,16 waterdrop® stores, a number of loyal corporate customers and a listing in over 3,500 retail markets. Our next step is to conquer Europe, and we need YOU to help us make our visual online appearance outstanding and attract customers of all nations:
A responsible (Junior) Purchasing Operations Manager (d/m/f) with Russian language skills and a strong affinity for numbers.
If you want to become a part of our success story, we have the right challenge for you! We are an international and incredibly dynamic team that always finds a good reason to drink.
Your responsibilities at waterdrop®
- As a (Junior) Purchasing Operations Manager (m/f/d) at waterdrop® you are reporting directly to our Global Purchasing Manager and take over responsibility for driving all Operations to support our purchasing processes
- You are taking over full ownership of dealing with tax, duties and other regulatory aspects of global trade
- You are communicating with forwarding agencies to negotiate competitive prices and to ensure smooth deliveries
- You are administering and coordinating shipping documents to keep all processes under your control
- You are very hands-on and take over all kinds of ad hoc tasks like caring for a quick turnaround by sending out samples and parcels, uploading purchasing orders into the system and taking over other administrative tasks
Your strengths and qualifications:
- You have successfully graduated from university and have gained a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role in a reputable company
- You have excellent written and spoken Russian and English language skills, German is a plus
- You have a strong affinity for numbers and very good Excel skills
- Ideally, you have gained some working experience with a common ERP-System
- You have an analytical personality, with a very focused and detail oriented working style
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a self-driven and highly motivated person who is stress resistant and used to meeting tight deadlines
What we offer you:
- A high level of responsibility from day one, working in a creative, international, dynamic working environment
- A high learning curve and attractive career opportunities in one of Europe’s most successful e-commerce companies
- A very positive atmosphere, flat hierarchies, collegial, time flexibility and respectful interaction is what we all enjoy here at waterdrop
- A modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Vienna, fresh fruits, supporting your fitness club membership, regular team lunches and breakfasts, not to mention legendary summer and Christmas parties!
Wanna drop in? Just send your application documents in English or German through the application button.
Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 2,500 – gross per month (for a full-time job). However, our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore well above the stated minimum salary.