Junior Logistics Specialist
We’re looking for a Junior Logistics Specialist to strengthen our International Logistics Department.
In this challenging position, you’ll identify, establish and sustain supply chain process improvements and manage different projects in the area of logistics, both at Red Bull HQ and together with Red Bull´s country operations.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
Implementation of state-of-the-art supply chain solutions to Red Bull logistics and improvement of available Red Bull supply chain systems
Partner with Red Bull´s business contacts for projects and deliver results from projects as per schedule
Follow up on project tasks and deliverables
Ensure that project-related changes in logistics processes are done in a cost-efficient way
Training and onboarding of internal and external stakeholders on new systems and processes and creation of related training documentation
Initiate and support the creation and the enhancement of dedicated reporting tools for the international logistics department to sustain business continuity
Develop key performance indicators for 3PL measurement and embed them into Red Bull’s system landscape
Support benchmark analyses for Red Bull 3PLs in service levels and initiate actions to upgrade their performance
SYSTEM PROCESSES & INTERFACES TO EXTERNAL PARTNERS
Identify opportunities for improvement of existing IT system processes and drive related initiatives, in order to increase process efficiencies, transparencies, and integrations with both internal and external stakeholders.
Design, implementation, testing, and roll-out of SAP & logistics tools enhancements
Analyze data relevant for the planning of logistics activities and related logistics capacities
Improve and drive the logistics planning process together with external and internal stakeholders
Establish and ensure correctness and maintenance of relevant data on different systems i.e. SAP APO and SAP TM
Support further standardization and automation in operation workflow processes
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Able to demonstrate previous working experience in effectively managing logistics processes
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships within Operational Management and the wider Red Bull community
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A holistic view of processes and experience in change management projects
- Strong project management skills
- Good skills on all MS products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is a must
- Knowledge of SAP R/3, as well as MS Access and programming languages, are a plus
- Bachelor in business administration or equivalent and 1-year working experience preferably in logistics or alternatively Master in logistics, supply chain, economics or industrial engineering.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus