(Junior) Customer Profitability Controller
The Customer Profitability Management (CPM) team is responsible for the management and development of innovative system solutions that generate valuable business insights about our customers and profitability in the Red Bull organizations around the globe.
In this role, you will be entrusted with identifying, designing and implementing system enhancements and new technologies that improve quality of data and process efficiency. You will act as a point of contact for Key Users in our local subsidiaries and support them in case of any tool question as well as system issues. To encourage knowledge sharing, you will also be responsible for finding innovative ways for training the Key Users.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
SYSTEM SUPPORT AND QUALITY
Act as a global contact point for the CPM tool and help local Key Users around the world in case of process or system related issues and questions.
Ensure proper system functioning, find efficiencies and tackle areas of opportunity concerning system handling and related business processes within the CPM system.
DEVELOPMENTS & ENHANCEMENTS OF OUR CPM TOOLS
Based on user needs, identify areas of improvement and define business requirements for the enhancement of our tools
Take part in designing new system developments and ensuring proper implementation with support of internal and external consultants.
Training, communication and post-implementation support to users.
BUSINESS PARTNER FOR LOCAL MARKETS AND HEADQUARTER
Collaborate with International Sales, IT, Data Supply Chain and Operations teams, in order to keep a strong alignment in the short and long-term strategy.
Partner for subsidiaries in establishing and fully exploiting the potential of our CPM tools.
TRAINING OF THE ORGANIZATION
Lead the training agenda finding innovative ways to design training materials and documentation in order to interact in the best way with Key Users in the subsidiaries.
Provide on-site and online trainings for Key Users from the subsidiaries to ensure proper system handling.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Minimum three years of relevant Finance/Controlling experience.
- Experience in the FMCG industry and/or with focus in sales controlling of advantage.
- Highly analytical, team player and results oriented individual.
- Ability to understand complex processes, identify risks and find solutions.
- IT literate and tech-savvy, familiarity with ERP systems and any integrated business analysis tool (SAP – CRM, ERP (SD, FI, COPA) and BI / Essbase / Hyperion, etc.).
- Project management experience as a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills for internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, flexible and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
- University degree in Business Administration or Finance
- Fluent English
- Travel up to: 10%