In order to support our “Group Financial Controlling” team, we are currently looking for a:
Junior Controlling Specialist (m/f/x)
Location: Vienna or Klagenfurt / Full-time
- You actively support the monthly management reporting with focus on automatization and KPI steering
- The preparation and further development of the segment reporting falls under your responsibility
- You support the short- and midterm planning process of the Group
- You conduct ad-hoc and deviation analyses
- Maintenance and development of controlling tools and systems
- You have a university degree in Business Administration with focus on finance and controlling
- Excellent command of English in spoken and in written, German or CSEE language is a plus
- Ideally, you already gained first experience in Banking Controlling and have IFRS knowledge
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially with Excel)
- High level of precision and reliability as well as analytical and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of numbers and financials
Addiko offers attractive benefits to its’ employees like monthly meal vouchers, possibility to work from home and homeoffice reimbursement, company excursions, etc.
Do you like to work in an international environment? You think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please upload your CV here: https://addiko-ag.talentlyft.com/o/mlUagN
For further details please contact Rachel Miriam Alario: +43 (0)50232 2095.
Required information pursuant to section 9 of the Austrian Equal Treatment Act [GleichbehandlungsG]: Minimum gross annual remuneration as per collective agreement from EUR 37,000 upwards – overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.