Working at Wienerberger brings exciting new challenges everyday. We are looking for people who embody our values and want to forge new paths with us. Our clear vision: to improve quality of life using high quality building materials and infrastructural solutions all around the world. Join us and become part of an internationally successful company. Take the initiative and build the future with us.
To support our Controlling Team within the business unit Wienerberger Building Solutions we are searching for a:
Junior Controller (f/m/d)
Focus on Financial Reporting & Consolidation
- Supporting activities in the review of financial statements of the subsidiaries
- Assisting in the deployment of Group accounting instructions in the subsidiaries
- Project management support in complex international projects
- Supporting subsidiary finance teams in technical and IFRS topics
- Coordinating activity between subsidiary finance teams and division finance team
- Working on efficient reporting processes in the Group/Business Unit; contributing to projects for business processes improvement
- University degree in Business Administration / Economics, with focus on Finance
- First working or internship experience in auditing or controlling
- IT affinity and solid skills in MS Excel
- Basic IFRS knowledge
- Excellent command in English; any other European language would be beneficial
- High degree of accuracy and affinity for numbers
- Process oriented, analytical and joined-up thinking paired with dynamic, flexible and self-driven working approach
- Team-player who is eager to learn and motivated to work in an international cross-border environment
If you have a cooperative and target-oriented attitude as well as intercultural skills, you are just right for us. An attractive workplace at our headquarters in a dynamic environment with development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you. The monthly gross salary amounts to minimum € 2.490.- according to the collective bargaining agreement. However, we offer market conform remuneration depending on experience and qualification, besides attractive employee benefits.
Please submit your application in English (CV + letter of motivation) exclusively online.
Please be aware that we will be on company holiday from December 24 to January 6. Therefore, please excuse the delay in our response. We will review your applications as soon as possible in the new year.
We are looking forward to getting to know you in 2021!
Passion, entrepreneurship and individual responsibility: These are the values that characterize Wienerberger employees. Take this career opportunity and apply now!
Corporate Human Resources
We are looking forward to getting to know you!