Junior Controller (f/m/d) – External Workforce @ A1 Digital International GmbH
A1 Digital makes digitalization happen. With scalable services and innovative solutions in the areas of IoT, cloud and security, we are the ideal partner for digital projects in medium-sized businesses. A1 Digital currently supports more than 500 companies in their digital transformation. Our experts at our locations in Vienna, Munich and Lausanne are already working with the technologies of tomorrow today. This is a path we can only take together – join in!
As a Junior Controller you are supporting the A1 Digitial Controlling team to ensure strong performance analysis and reporting streams.
What you do:
- Responsible to develop and take care of our performance analysis, reporting and presentation of results (User Frontend / Dashboard).
- Work on better integration of various reporting streams in the overall reporting landscape.
- Add value not only to short- and mid-term oriented KPIs but also to strategic KPIs.
- Defining success measurements and potential KPIs as well as connecting the overall vision & strategies with measurable outcomes.
- Collect future KPIs and develop a plan/roadmap how to realize them.
- Keep ongoing contact to stakeholders.
What you offer:
- Successfully completed education in the field of economics, business administration and/or IT (University, FH).
- First experience in Finance/Analytics appreciated.
- strong analytical skills and deep business understanding to support effective decision making for the leadership team.
- Technical skills are a plus.
- Good knowledge of Excel as a baseline, additional insights on Power Bi (or similar) appreciated.
- Fluent English language skills, German is a plus.
What makes you unique:
- Effective communicator.
- Passion to work in an international environment.
- You like to have fun and have a good sense of humor.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR 36.711,36. The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 Digital are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That is why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.