Junior Business Process Specialist Sales & Operations Planning (m/f/d)
Are you curious to explore how business and operational requirements can be combined in an optimal manner? Can you see the fun in making complex business processes work smoothly using modern technology, delivering the best results? Then you might be interested to apply!
You are a young professional with a university degree in supply chain, business, process engineering or a related field. You feel you analytical skills are well balanced with common sense and you are never happy until you see a next step towards your vision has been completed.
In order to support strategic projects in the Polyolefin Business Unit, we are looking for a Junior Business Process Specialist with a focus on Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP). You will be part of a team that is driving business process excellence for all S&OP processes within Polyolefin. Of course, excellence goes hand in hand with you contributing to end-toend process efficiency and effectiveness, while continuously looking for improvement opportunities by finding relevant benchmarking information, validating new trends and sharing best practice input from other Borealis areas and/or the market.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Actively participate in cross functional/cross process activities to define detailed end-to-end business processes
- Contribute to technical solution projects from concept to implementation of tools and system solutions including integration testing
- Contribute to the detailed roll out plan and actively help to perform the implementation.
- Develop and conduct business process trainings ensuring the competency lift within the organisation (including the preparation of training material)
- Ensure that user reference material (handbooks) are kept up-to-date
- Support the development of process performance metrics (KPI´s) and define requirements for related reporting tools
- Contribute to other ongoing initiatives that are interlinked with S&OP process
- Focal point towards IT&S and Key User Network within S&OP Team
- Map user needs and translate into technical specifications for system/tool changes
- Participate in projects what supports company growth
- University level (e.g. Computer Science, Finance, Supply chain) or equivalent by relevant experience in Business Process Development/System Analyst and Continuous Improvement ( 2 years +)
- End-to-end process understanding and analytical skills with innovative and conceptual thinking
- Solid to fluent English language skills, excellence in MS Office programmes & IT tools
- Organising, planning and communication as well as interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet tight deadlines,
- Effective in group facilitation, project and change management
- SAP ERP, SAP APO, S4HANA experience is a plus
- Supply chain experience is an advantage as well.
- Out of the box thinking
- Stress resilience
About Borealis and our offer
We are here for you! If you have any questions, please contact Daniar Ramankulov (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that applications via e-mail will not be accepted since we are serious about protection of your personal data, so thank you for applying online by clicking here!
Following Austrian law regulations, we offer, reflecting your experiences, skills and competencies, competitive compensation based on the collective labour agreement chemical industry starting at EUR 55.500 annual gross salary (based on 38 hrs/week) and are willing to pay more based on your experience and background. In addition, we offer a yearly bonus and a voluntary company pension plan.