Junior Analyst (m/f/x)
Reference nr.: JN -032021-2550532
Contract type: Permanent
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world’s biggest pulp & paper companies and is now expanding its team in Austria.
- Interact with the company’s headquarter, European external warehouses, sheeting companies and clients
- Responsible for the support of activities especially for the logistics team (orders, deliveries, product availability, documentation,…)
- Consolidate and report in established time frames
- Supporting the team with swift and cost effective order handling
- Carrying out administrative tasks in connection with relevant processes
- Ensure the accurate input of all orders into the Order Entry system
- Communicate effectively over phone and e-mail with internal and external customers
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a corporate environment preferable
- University degree – ideally in economics or logistics
- Above average level of inductive and numerical reasoning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English – Italian and Portuguese would be advantageous
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office – SAP is an advantage
- Self-motivated, diligent, credible, detail-oriented
- Focused on delivery against objectives with profound time management skills
What`s on Offer
The successful candidate can expect a minimum salary of EUR 30.000, depending on qualifications and work experience.
If this opportunity is of interest to you please send us your CV in English.
We are looking forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations as well as the reference number JN -032021-2550532. Your application will be forwarded to the consultant in charge. Please note: We are accepting online applications only in order to ensure a fast processing.