IT Trainee – Red Bull Graduate Programme
Is it your dream to give wings to people and ideas? Then realise your talent and become part of the Red Bull Graduate Programme.
To all IT pros out there! We are looking for passionate people to join our IT teams. This is a great chance for a multifaceted start into your tech career! Check out the different areas listed below.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
Work on IT projects in the Marketing and Sales area. Perform project management activities together with experienced project managers and work on your own challenging project to expand your skills in project management.
APPLICATIONS & PLATFORMS
Get great insights in the daily routine by developing or managing a variety of Marketing and Sales applications and platforms.
Design, develop and instrument various analytics tools in order to enable analyses of Red Bull’s digital landscape as well as to drive product and content optimization.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- You can ideally show first practical experience through internships and projects outside your studies in the IT area
- You inspire with your proactive personality and your can-do mentality
- You are passionate about the IT area and the Red Bull world
- You are a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Studies in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar
- Very good English skills, German is a plus