IT Security Specialist
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
You’ll support peers in IT and other departments in assessing the security aspects of IT services, solutions and initiatives.
You’ll manage the vital ecosystem of security researchers, dedicated service providers for monitoring, penetration testing or social engineering activities.
You’ll plan, conduct and oversee assessments and ensure that vulnerabilities are addressed by the relevant stakeholders
You’ll support the owners of IT infrastructure (endpoint, network, identity & access, server and cloud), solution architects, and other peers to improve security and required capabilities.
You’ll be involved in infrastructure projects as security expert and/or coordinator and act as trusted advisor for your peers.
You’ll support the security incident response team and your peers in other departments by analyzing security incidents and providing technical expertise.
You’ll also assess the existing processes, tools and other capabilities to continually improve them and ensure that issues identified by platforms are being addressed.
ASSESSMENT, MONITORING & IMPROVEMENT
You’ll assess trends and options in the security market and work with internal and external stakeholders to shape the future of security at Red Bull.
You’ll identify gaps, define, prioritize and initiate adequate measures to continually improve digital security capabilities.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- A passion for security
- First work experience in IT security, maybe even gained as white hat hacker, bug bounty hunter or security researcher
- You don’t need to google terms like XSS, PtH, SQLi or 0-day and 0x41414141 doesn’t create a buffer overflow
- Solid technical know-how on security mechanisms and relevant solutions in networking, malware, client & server environments
- Experience in Project Management is a plus
- High self-motivation, very good communication skills, team player
- University Degree in Computer Science / IT Security or equal practical experience
- Fluent in English, German beneficial