IT Marketing Applications Trainee – Red Bull Graduate Programme
Is your dream to give wings to people and ideas? Then realise your talent and become part of the Red Bull Graduate Programme.
As IT Marketing Applications Trainee you’ll support the team in new and ongoing projects or services within the IT marketing applications area. Take the change to learn and develop skills in project management, technical architecture and development of global marketing applications.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
You’ll work on IT projects in the Marketing Applications area during build, rollout and operational phases. You’ll perform project management activities together with experienced project managers and you’ll even work on your own challenge project to grow into the Project Management role.
You’ll support and realize Software as a Service (Saas) and custom developed implementation projects as well as rollouts. Together with the team, you’ll drive and challenge our external development teams from a technical perspective.
IT BUSINESS PARTNERING & REQUIREMENTSENGINEERING
To build high quality solutions for the Marketing department you’ll work close together with our Marketing teams to understand their business processes. Based on this knowledge you’ll gather and challenge their requirements and translate them into technical concepts.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Natural interest in IT Project Management
- Experience in and open to application development and application architecture
- Good analytical, conceptual and technical skills
- Personal responsibility and proactivity
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics (completed before July 2021)
- Very good English skills, German is a plus