We are looking for people who are energetic about developing their talents with us. As a young European bank, we offer opportunities for people who like to roll their sleeves up and advance their career. We are looking for people like you. Become part of our international team located in a modern office in Vienna 1010.
IT Business Analyst Intern (m/f/d)
Support IT Business analysts, IT application and project managers with their daily tasks. Learn processes and core functions of an IT Delivery department
Interested? Read on!
You will be working within a great team and supporting them in their daily activities and projects.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support project managers and IT project teams
- Support IT business analysts with IT related requirement definitions for various areas of a bank (e.g. Finance, Risk, Banking Operations)
- Support IT application managers and learn IT application management processes related to defect and change request management
- Support the analysis and documentation of business and IT processes
- Support during creation of test scenarios, test cases and test execution, as well as go-live and post go-live support
- Supporting the transformation and support with the implementation of projects (define requirements, calculate business case, analyze risks etc.) and work in close cooperation with PMs and other stakeholders during the entire project life cycle
- University education in progress in either Economics, Business Administration, Information Technology or similar field
- Computer skills: Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, SQL
- Oracle know how is a welcomed asset but not a must
- Ability to write a structured document
- Interest in banking and willingness to learn
- English is a must, any CEE language skills are of advantage
- Gather international experience in a dynamic and forward-moving environment
We offer you an internship on a part-time basis (20h) with a minimum monthly gross salary of EUR 1.957,71 (on full-time basis). The position can be filed as soon as possible.