Internship: Toolchain development engineer (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
- Development, testing and debugging of Toolchain SW components
- Automation of build and test systems using Jenkins
- Implementation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Supporting defect analysis, e.g. by creating test cases from defect reports
- Ongoing studies in Computer Science, Information and Computer Engineering, SW development, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Experience with C, C++, C#, python, Jenkins would be a bonus
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Independent and accurate working style
- Willingness to take initiative and adapt to a changing environment
- Good communication skills
- Availability around 20 hours per week
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 13.50,- gross/hour (freelance contract).
The possibility of flexible working hours is given. We offer various kinds of student opportunities with different time periods.
If you want to join the future of innovation or are interested in learning more about this position, please apply online!
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award 2020, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.