Internship: System Verification Engineering
At a glance
In general we are looking for students (f/m/div*) with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team. This specific job is suitable for students within technical studies in the field of Electrical Engineering, Software/Computer Engineering or Physics. Apply now and support our Team in Graz!
Nov 01, 2020
In your new role you will:
- Support the system verification execution of the hardware and system products
- Work with system verification engineers to develop verification plan based on requirement specification
- Contribute the development of new test cases in Java/Python
- Contribute the design of the new verification boards
- Execution of the targeted verifications, capturing results and evaluation
- Contribute to the test benche specifications and implementation
- Contribute to test automation methodologies and implementation
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time
Start: October 2020
Duration: min. 6 months
This specific job is suitable for students within technical studies in the field of Electrical Engineering, Software/Computer Engineering or Physics. As our ideal candidate, you offer additonally:
- Strong interest in hardware and product verification and validation
- Analytical skills with problem-solving abilities
- Lab knowledge
- Soldering skills and PCB design
- Programming skills in Java and Python for verification purposes
- Knowledge of NFC-Forum, ISO14443 and EMVCo specifications, as a plus
- Ability to communicate in English and/or German as well as to work effectively within a team
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents (german or english) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager