Internship: Strategic Communications
At a glance
You are a motivated student (f/m/div)* of Media and Communications, Marketing, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering who wants to gain practical experience in an international successful company? Then apply now for this internship and support our team.
Jul 01, 2021
Within this internship you will support various projects in the field of strategic com analysis. In your role you will also be responsible for adequate data filing and preparation of presentations.
Start: July 2021
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time or Full-time
Duration: min. 12 months
You have a good understanding of communication methods, experience in online research and compensation of analytic data and information. You are reliable, can cope with time pressure and have a structured way of working. You can handle various tasks in parallel workflows and have excellent writing and layout skills. As our ideal candidate, you offer additionally:
- Studying Media and Communications, Marketing, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering
- Very good Microsoft Office (Microsoft Power Point and Excel) skills
- Knowledge in Adobe package Content management systems, as an advantage
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Student Attraction Manager