Internship: Software Engineer
At a glance
You are a motivated student (f/m/div)* who wants to gain practical experience in an international successful company? Then apply now for this internship in Graz and support our team.
Nov 01, 2020
The job of a software engineer is to execute the full lifecycle of software development. This includes developing well-designed architecture, testable and efficient code as well as specifications and documentation.
We are looking for passionate software developers who strive for quality and want to contribute to the success of Hardware components through related software support. This includes tools to verify Radar and 3D-Imager chips and also tools to manage e.g. productive test limits.
In this internship you will:
- Work in an agile development team
- Learn from your colleagues through active knowledge sharing initiatives
- Support and maintain existing code bases
- Design and develop new software components based on user requirements
- Develop and execute unit tests and integration tests
- Focus on automation of processes using state-of-the-art tools
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time
Start: Novbember 2020
Duration: min. 6 months
You are best equipped for this task if you studying computer science, mathematics or comparable and have first experience and interest in C/C++. You offer additionally:
- First experience with Python
- Interest in continuous integration
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents (german or english) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
–Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager