Internship: Software Development NFC System Verification (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
- Maintain and extend NFC system test environment
- Automation of test execution and result reporting
- Ongoing studies in Computer Science, Information and Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Good knowledge of C programming language
- Knowledge of Python and/or other scripting languages
- Experience in test automation&management (Jenkins, Testlink, …) is an advantage
- Usage of laboratory equipment like oscilloscope, logic analyzer, ….
- Independent working style
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Availability around 15 hours per week (in average)
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 13,50,- gross/hour (freelance contract).
The possibility of flexible working hours is given.
If you’d like to join the future of innovation at NXP, apply now!
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award 2020, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.