Internship: Project Office Support
At a glance
You are a motivated student (f/m/div)* in the field of business management, information technology, electrical engineering or similar who wants to gain practical experience in an international successful company? Then apply now and become part of our team in Villach.
Jul 01, 2021
As intern, you will support the project management team on daily tasks and
projects. Through this work you will gain unique business and organizational insight
of a leading technology company. As such, your tasks will include:
- Support of the project managers in ongoing activities
- Creation of project reports and presentations
- Support, contribute and document project and team meetings
- Statistical data analysis
- Update of project data
- Data maintenance in our various systems
- Interaction with several other departments and functions
Start: July 2021
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time (~30 hours peer week)
Duration: min. 12 months
This internship is suitable for students within studies in the field of business management, information technology, electrical engineering or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you can offer:
- Safe handling of MS Office programs (Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- Talent for organization (able to maintain overview and deliver tasks in time)
- Know-how in Project Management
- Good command of written and spoken English, German knowledge is a plus
- The ability to work with various interfaces and work independently
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents (german or english) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager