Internship: Project Office Support
At a glance
You are a motivated student (f/m/div)* in the field of Business Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or similiar who wants to gain practical experience in an international successful company? Then apply now for this internship in Villach and support our team.
May 01, 2021
In this internship you will:
- Assist and support the Project Office and general manager of the business line DCDC
- Develop and edit communication materials like presentations and similar marketing materials
- Prepare and follow-up on board meetings and facilitate top level governance
- Create market analyses & business reports for the DCDC top management as well as act as quality control for presentations and documents prepared for the division and group management
- Operationalize management guidance into a concrete plan of action for the broader organization
Start: May 2021
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time
Duration: min. 12 months
You make the impossible possible. You don’t wait for the silver platter. You love change (which is guaranteed in the semiconductor industry). You are pragmatic and analytic (we need both at Infineon). Standing still is not your thing and you find inspiration in working on the big picture with your colleagues. You always think ahead and have strong organizational and communication skills. This means you are able to break down complex issues and feel comfortable to discuss projects with top management.
Plus, you deliver on the following hard-facts:
- You are studying a science subject, engineering, business administration, business management, or similar, ideally combining both engineering and business knowledge
- You bring a high affinity for digitalization, technology and market trends
- You gained experience abroad (e.g. through studies or internships)
- You are a talented user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ideally, you already have experience in Project Management
- And of course you speak English fluently, while German is a big plus
Furthermore, you fully agree to these statements:
- You are a networker who is characterized by analytical skills and strategic thinking
- You like to work in teams that are very diverse and where everyone speaks English
- You can’t wait to present your concept in front of your team and management
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents (English) to your application:
- Motivation letter (English)
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager