Internship: Project Management Support
At a glance
You are a motivated student (f/m/div)* who wants to gain practical experience in an international successful company? Then apply now for this internship in Graz and support our team.
May 03, 2021
In your new role you will:
- Collaborate with experienced project managers of large-scope projects
- Support project managers with administrative and operative tasks in regards to their project planning or execution activities
- Take over full responsibility of project tasks (e.g. for areas of reporting)
- Creating training documents
- Various day-to-day tasks within the Project Management Office (PMO)
Start: May 2021
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time
Duration: min. 6 months
This specific job is suitable for students within studies in the field of electrical engineering, economics, industrial engineering, digital humanities or similar. As our ideal candidate, you offer additonally:
- Basic education in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Science
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative team
- Intercultural awareness and good communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently
- High interest in process management & process improvements
- Project management knowledge is an asset
- Fluency in English, German as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents (german or english) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager