Internship Production Management
Our Production Management department is looking for an exceptional individual to be part of the team launching an innovative product and tool for seeing the strengths and experience of our partners, and for us to rate them.
During this exciting internship, you’ll support the team in creating a tool that combines the data of all our suppliers and becomes a seamless integration into our workflows – think of it as an internal LinkedIn of our suppliers. Does that sound exciting to you? Then join our Production Managers for a period of 6 months starting in January 2021.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
During this internship, you’ll support the Production Management team with the development of the explained tool together with the Media IT department.
COORDINATE & SCHEDULE
In this exciting role, you’ll get insights and gain understanding of the overarching production process from concept development to delivery. You’ll be responsible for managing the development schedule with the Media IT department. Moreover, you’ll manage testing of the tool internally as well as externally. Your area of responsibility includes to begin the data migration of the existing suppliers.
As intern in our Production Management department, you’ll create an internal communication plan for the tool. Furthermore, you’ll manage communication to all Red Bull Media Network suppliers of the roll out of the tool.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- An understanding of production, editorial and technical processes involved in the making of a range of programs across various genres
- Knowledge of media and accounting processes
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Stamina, enthusiasm and motivation
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Precise attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Be able to prioritize
- IT skills and knowledge of the relevant computer packages
- Studies in the field of Media
- Fluency in English; any additional language considered an advantage