Internship: Product Marketing (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
- Collect marketing requirements on key value propositions
- Translate requirements into a demonstration concept
- Define user flows, texts and matching graphical assets
- Realize demos, based on mobile applications and web content
- Coordinate the realization of demonstrators with R&D
- Service and maintenance of existing demonstrators
- Ongoing studies in “Software Engineering and Management” or similar
- Technical understanding and affinity to mobile experiences
- Creative mindset
- Experience in marketing
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to work independently
- Availability at least/around 20 hours per week
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 13.- gross/hour (freelance contract).
The possibility of flexible working hours is given. We offer various kinds of student opportunities with different time periods.
If you want to join the future of innovation or are interested in learning more about this position, please apply online!
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.