Internship Marketing Data Analytics
As Marketing Data Analytics Intern of the International Brand Marketing Team you’ll support the modelling capabilities that cover all marketing data from all parts of the Red Bull Marketing mix.
You’ll play a key part in integrating data and turning insights into actions, focussed on Marketing Mix Modelling and bringing advanced statistical modelling capabilities in-house. We are looking for a motivated talent who can stay with us for a time frame of 6 months.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
ASSIST IN BUILDING MARKETING DATA SCIENCE
In this exciting role, you’ll develop Red Bull’s capabilities to understand, extract, clean and integrate data from a range of systems. You’ll research new techniques especially on Marketing Mix Modelling and best practices within the industry, drive new projects with multiple stakeholders, challenging requirements and data from multiple sources. Moreover, you’ll mine large datasets (in R / Python) to draw patterns and insights.
SUPPORT DATA MODELLING INITIATIVE
As a full member of the team you’ll work across departments and markets to secure data needed for modelling and ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner and documented so that they are repeatable.
Another aspect of this role will be to build compelling insight led presentations to support markets and departments and aid long term growth. You’ll introduce compelling data visualizations that allow right decision-making from complex data sets.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Ideally first experience, including Data Science experience in the field of Retail / consumer goods data and Marketing Mix Modeling
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in using either commercial statistical software packages, e.g. R, SAS, SPSS, Python
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to draw the insights from multiple complex data sources
- Experience in econometric modelling (systems and analysis)
- Excellent analytical skills (regression & correlation analysis)
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Innovative, solution-oriented mindset
- University Master’s degree, such as Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- Fluent in English