With its brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce the BMW Group is one of the world’s most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility. The engine for the intensity and attraction of our products and services is the passion of our employees. At our location in Salzburg we manage 12 growth markets of the sales region Central and Southeastern Europe.
Internship Marketing Communications (m/f/x).
- Support in marketing activities for product launches and all related life cycle measures which cover the whole BMW marketing mix (advertisement, media planning, online and social media marketing, innovation marketing, conquest and loyalty, marketing reports and market research).
- Steering of external partners (advertising, media, online and social media agencies) and interfaces to internal partners (event, CRM, purchasing department and others).
- Responsibility for smaller marketing communication projects which you align with your team members and our local offices in the 12 markets.
- Business studies or related fields with a focus in marketing (close to completion or completed).
- Fluent English.
- Advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel and Powerpoint).
- Relevant work experience during other internships or professional trainings preferably.
- Team player and ability to work at a high level of independency and flexibility.
- High affinity for online and social media would be appreciated.
Employment type: Internship/full time
Duration: 12 months
Earliest starting date: 15.12.2020
Salary: € 1.750,- gross per month
We are looking forward to receiving your online application via www.bmw.at/karriere.
Tel.: +43-662-2191 4565