Internship: Marketing Communications Content Management
At a glance
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic student (f/m/div*) to support our marketing communications team within the division Power and Sensor Systems (PSS).
Jan 11, 2021
During this internship you will help produce different types of communication materials in English (e.g. selection guides, product briefs, application brochures, banners and eNewsletters) based on content provided by Product and Application Marketing/Management to support new production introductions, marketing campaigns and trade show promotions.
Your tasks will include:
- Graphic design (selection of visuals and layout)
- Copywriting (text composition in compliance with the Infineon style guide)
- Campaign management support (research and reporting)
Start: January 2021
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time
Duration: min. 6 months
Ideally, you have basic knowledge of marketing communications, a keen desire to gain first-hand experience in a large, multinational company and an affinity for technology.
You are creative (naturally think outside the box), work well under pressure (thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, international, English-speaking environment), and have an eye for detail (can easily identify what missing in this parenthetical note).
If you’re studying media/communications and are passionate about high-tech semiconductor solutions – or the other way around – you’re studying industrial/electrical engineering and are passionate about communications, we’d love to hear from you!
- Microsoft Office (Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Adobe Photoshop (Illustrator, InDesign)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents (german or english) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager