Internship: Marketing Communications and PR (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
- You will work closely with our global Public Relations and Marketing Management team in order to coordinate marketing, thought leadership and PR initiatives
- Support the global technology PR process, plan key topics and PR schedule
- Maintenance of global content repositories, both on intranet (SharePoint) and internet
- Help prepare blog articles, website content, leaflets, brochures, newsletters, invites and social media campaigns
- Regular communication and collaboration with the global Marketing & Communications team to identify areas of opportunity and/or process improvements
- You will have the opportunity to work on your own projects and take responsibility early on
- Ongoing studies in Communication Management, Journalism, Marketing & Sales, Business Administration with Communication focus or a similar field
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Proactive and forward thinker
- Ultimate team-player with a sense of humor
- Availability around 20 hours per week
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 1.900- gross/month on a full-time basis.
If you want to join the future of innovation or are interested in learning more about this position, please apply online!