Internship: Magnetic sensor automated calibration and characterisation
At a glance
You are a motivated student (f/m/div)* who wants to gain practical experience in an international successful company? Then apply now for this internship in Villach and support our team.
Feb 01, 2021
Our Application Engineering Laboratory delivers state of the art measurements and characterizations of our magnetic speed and current sensor to continuously support our business at global customers and to prepare the definition of the next generation products.
You will learn how to perform sophisticated measurements and become responsible for specific test benches.
- Working with an automated handler for sensor calibration
- Execution of measurements and reporting results
- Guarantee reliability and accuracy of measurements
- Define and build test benches for new measurements, including mechanical, electrical and software components
- Continuous improvement of measurement software and test benches to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Interface to suppliers for mechatronic equipment
Start: February 2021
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time
Duration: min. 6 months
You are best equipped for this task if you are studying mechatronics, electronic engineering or computer science. You are a team player with good communication skills, full of self-initiative, reliable for accuracy of results and very meticulous in your daily work.
The following skills make you the perfect fit:
- Basic understanding of mechatronic systems
- Basic understanding of electric measurements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge in basic Software like LabVIEW/VBA
- Fluent in English, German as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents (german or english) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
–Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager