Internship Learning & Development, GHR (f/m)
Our world is changing fast. We are a company that is making the digital transformation happen. With more than 18.000 passionate experts in 7 CEE countries we are a driver of change and an enabler for millions of people to enjoy it. Join us and bring your individual talent to our team.
Shape the experience YOU want to live. #MakeItHappen.
A1 Group is moving from a classical Telco to a digital company, offering customers a truly immersive digital experience, making us their partner in digitalization far beyond voice, message, internet services, TV and content into all areas of life. We call it empowering digital life.
In Group HR we constantly find new ways to digitalize ourselves and our customers. We are focussing more and more on our employer brand to engage with talents and build up a relationship with potential new colleagues. To support us in our various learning & development initiatives we are looking for someone who isn’t scared of contributing ideas and is ready to make it happen.
The internship starts as soon as possible (December 2020)
Duration: 12 months
What you do:
- You support the team in administration of trainings in various Group development formats incl. trainings, webinars & digital learning formats.
- You develop and implement digital learning formats.
- You support in creating innovative competency development programs (research and conceptual work).
- You prepare regular communicational activities.
- You independently work with internal learning management systems (intranet, social media, feedback tool, SharePoint)
What you offer:
- completed degree (Uni/FH), preferably in social sciences or business administration, HR is of advantage
- excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail
- experience with digital learning format of advantage & knowledge of LMS (Learning Management System) and authoring tools for setting up E-learning formats
- basic project management skills & IT literacy
- entrepreneurial thinking, self-directed as well as interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all hierarchy levels
- “hands-on” personality and proactive attitude
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, speaking a language of one of the countries in our footprint is an advantage
- flexibility, but goal-orientation
What makes you unique:
- open-minded with a passion of sharing knowledge
- you enjoy developing innovative solutions and disruptive ideas
- curious about new ways of learning and working
What we offer:
We build on our expertise with constant learning, offer an open environment for every individual and provide flexible working time and office arrangements. We invite you to join us in this new world of work.
We offer you the opportunity to take part in creating the future of Austria’s largest communication provider. The collective agreement monthly minimum fee for this internship amounts to EUR 2.288,62 gross.
At A1 Telekom Austria Group, we are convinced that women are essential for our business success and our culture. Therefore, we especially welcome applications from women and when faced with applicants of equal qualifications preference will be given to them.