Internship: Lab Verification Engineer in Development Center Villach
At a glance
In general we are looking for students (f/m/div*) with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team. This specific job is suitable for students within technical studies in the field of electronic engineering.
We are offering students the possibility to be a part of the chip design process by supporting the validation of new semiconductor solutions.
In this internship you get in touch with:
- Alignment with the design team about the test conditions of a parameter
- Build up of test setups by using lab equipment like sources, mutlimeters, scopes, etc. test could be done manually or automated; automation is done in C++ / C# / Matlab / VBA
- Post-processing of measurement data to be able to present the data to the design team
- Review of the results with the design team
- Documentation of the test setup, results etc.
Type of employment: Temporary / part-time (25 hours per week or more)
Starting date: Summer 2020
Duration: min. 6 months
As our ideal candidate, you offer additonally:
- Studying Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics or similar
- Knowledge in using lab equipment
- Knowlege in using programming languages (like C/C#/C++, …).
- Good English skills
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents (english or german) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services“ (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon’s advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager