Internship: Lab Engineer (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Independent measurement on Validation and Customer return samples
- Preparation of devices for eg. Failure Analysis in the Chemical Laboratory
- Characterization of products with respect to electrical and physical properties
- General cooperation with the Engineering and Quality teams for new product development, release preparation and returns management
- Opportunity to learn and grow in an international organization
- Cooperation and collaboration with domain experts in the area of RFID, Security and Connectivity
- flexible working times
- Ideally in the 4th semester or beyond in one of the following studies: Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or similar
- Good knowledge of MS office products
- Programming skills are an asset
- Communicative, open minded, creative, reliable with a drive to bring tasks to closure
- Independent and structured working style
- Solid English skills
- Availability 10 to 20 hours per week
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 13.- gross/hour (freelance contract).
The possibility of flexible working hours is given. We offer various kinds of student opportunities with different time periods.
If you want to join the future of innovation or are interested in learning more about this position, please apply online!
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.