Internship: Javacard Applet Test Engineer (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
- Development and extension of test cases for JavaCard applets
- Test execution and reporting
- Test framework development
- Ongoing studies in Computer Engineering/Informatics/Security/Telematics/Engineering/Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience in Java is an advantage
- Independent working style and you have willingness to listen and to adapt
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Solid English skills (conversation and writing)
- At least 30 hrs. per week
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 13.- gross/hour (freelance contract).
The possibility of flexible working hours is given.