Internship International Sales
As Intern in of our Distribution & Key Account team you’ll support with the acquisition, roll out and follow through of new International Partnerships with our Global Key accounts.
You’ll be involved in the continuous improvement of our current tools. As of now we are looking for a motivated talent who can join us for a period of 6 months.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
During this exciting internship, you’ll think ‘out of the box’ and come up with creative solutions of how we can make a first engaging connection with our potential customer by bringing the World of Red Bull to them. Furthermore, you’ll be present in customer meetings, to learn more about our customers, take notes, follow up on actions and create insightful PowerPoint presentations. You’ll align with different departments such as Trade Marketing and communicate with relevant countries.
IMPROVEMENT OF TOOLS
You’ll be responsible for the Key Account Tracker tool including the assurance of the highest possible data quality and the presentation of data in a highly visual & digestible format. Another area of your responsibility will to compliance cross check our existing Global Key Accounts and the distribution & execution via our CRM.
As Intern of our Distribution & Key Account team you’ll support in developing the strategic direction for Business Plan 2022.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Excellent PowerPoint & Excel silks
- Hands on with a Can Do Attitude
- Good at problem solving & creative
- Self-starter with the ability to be an autonomous worker but not afraid to ask for help when needed
- Analytical with the ability to understand trends and data
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
- University degree is preferred or the equivalent field experience
- Excellent command of English, German preferred; Other languages advantageous, but not required