Internship International Brand Marketing – Research
Our Research Operating Unit within the International Brand Marketing Team is looking for a motivated intern to join their team from February 2021 for 6 months.
You’ll be part of the Research Operating Team that acts as an internal market research agency setting up and executing market research projects for internal clients from around the world. In this role you’ll support the team in all day-to-day tasks, including communication with internal clients, working on project documentation, coordinating data collection, and preparing data analysis. You’ll work in a dynamic international environment, learn about international project management and how to turn data into insights.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
In this internship you’ll have the opportunity to support the team in the communication with internal clients.
As our intern you’ll have the change to assist with the project documentation.
DATA ANALYSIS & VISUALISATION
Another aspect of this role is to support the research project managers with data analysis and data visualisation in PowerPoint.
MONITORING AND COORDINATION
The monitoring of digital data collection and the coordination of external partners’ efforts will also be an important part of your role.
Furthermore, you’ll be responsible to assist the Research Operating Team in various day-to-day tasks.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Ideally attended a course in Market Research / Consumer Behavior / Social Statistics during studies or has some practical experience in the area
- MS Office skills, especially perfect knowledge of Excel and good with formulas
- High attention to details and ability to work with a significant amount of numeric information
- Good communication skills
- Studies in the area of Statistics / Marketing / Communication / Advertising / Psychology / Social Studies or related field
- Fluent in English, written and spoken