Our vision: We will become the most agile and nimble infrastructure bank in Europe. We help creating a better world by enabling sustainable infrastructure that improves the quality of people’s live.
Always first: We are always first when it comes to delivering outstanding results with speed and precision. We never stand still. We take “always first” as an obligation to get better every day.
Internship in Project Finance
Vienna – up to 6 months
The Origination and Execution team is responsible for sourcing, analysing and executing investment opportunities for the bank. The team is strongly focused on financing European assets (windfarms, data centers, etc.) across a wide range of products (senior and mezzanine debt, equity, etc.). As a part of its further development, the team is actively looking for a highly motivated intern to support its members. If you are interested in Project Finance and wish to work in a creative and challenging atmosphere, we invite you to join us and become part of Kommunalkredit’s adventure.
What you will do:
As an intern, you will:
- Research, compile and analyse financial, market and business information with the view to assess the creditworthiness and profitability of a transaction.
- Be part of a Deal Team and support Senior Transactors through the whole credit process from initial screening and evaluation to signing and closing.
- Support the analysts in their review and creation of Financial Models (plausibility checks, sensitivity analysis, etc.).
- Provide ongoing support in the monitoring of closed transactions.
What we offer:
Kommunalkredit offers interns a great opportunity to learn & develop thanks to:
- Exposure to the European Project Finance sector.
- Contact to various key stakeholders in the credit decision process (clients, advisors, etc.).
- Access to the senior management of the bank.
- Possibility to receive in-house training on various topics (Financial Modelling, etc.).
- Competitive compensation of EUR 1,920 gross.
- Bachelor or Master student/graduate in Economics, Engineering or Law.
- Previous experience in investment banking, structured finance or consultancy would be a plus.
- Proficiency in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint (financial modelling skills would be a plus).
- Fluency in English is essential (another European language would be a plus).
- Solution-focused personality with strong communication skills.
- Flexible, open-minded and enthusiastic team player with an international mindset.
APPLY with cover letter + CV