Internship in Holding Finance (all genders)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Holding Finance & Accounting CompCenter is a department of Group Accounting and Controlling and performs full scope of activities connected with Accounting, Performance and Cost Controlling for Erste Group Bank as single entity on the one hand and has part of Group responsibility for Accounting Methodology.
- support us in Accounting and Controlling topics by working with the local databases and systems, creating requests and reports
- work in a cooperative and team-oriented way
- enjoy to work in a fast-paced and digitalized environment
- act as a team player with a hands-on approach, willingness to learn and good communication skills
- support analyzing financial results and understand economic developments
- help implementing new technologies and support further digitalization steps
- function as communicator and mediator between our foreign branches (Hong Kong, London, New York)
- are currently enrolled at a University / “Fachhochschule”
- have an academic focus on banking, economics, consulting or law
- are highly proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and PPT)
- have a quick understanding of new technologies
- provide strong analytical an logical capacity and observation skills
- can handle working under tight deadlines
- are fluent in English
- We offer you an exciting and challenging part-time internship (19,25h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field as of June 2021 for a duration of 7 months.
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.650 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of an international player like Erste Group.
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
- Improve and deepen technical skills and learn how to operate with business software.
- Make your first step into the financial industry and learn about how banking and the economics of this industry work.