So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Group Data Management (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Data Management is responsible for the methodological topics related to the central Data Warehouse solution, covering the standards for the data delivery into the Data Warehouse from the Group subsidiaries as well as the information glossary maintenance. Due to its function, the team is actively involved in all projects related to redesign of the Central Data Warehouse coming from new regulatory requirements as well as from architectural optimization. Main responsibilities in scope are:
- Analysis of business requirements for new business information inclusion in the Central Data Warehouse
- Definition of the changes in the central Data Warehouse and update of methodological documents related to them
- Communication and support for implementation of the changes in the entities of Erste Group
- Definition and maintenance of the Business Glossary which gives the group wide terminology.
- Assistance in various project management and communication tasks/activities
- Support with and preparation of project meetings and workshops
- Testing of the changes in the Central Data Warehouse
- Currently enrolled at a university / university of applied sciences
- Target oriented with a hands-on approach
- Basic knowledge of relational data models and data bases
- Basic to intermediate know-how level in SQL
- High understanding of banking business
- Fluency in English and preferably German
- We offer you an exciting and challenging full-time internship (38,5h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field as of January 2021 for a duration of 6 months.
- We support your professional and personal development.
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
We are looking forward to filling the position at the earliest possible date – apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna