So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Group Architecture – Risk & Finance (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
“Risk & Finance Architecture” is one of the main pillars of Erste Group Digital Transformation Office. Our goal is to develop Erste’s technology vision for CRO and CFO divisions, to simplify current processes, and to deliver new or improved business capabilities. In this function we act as an in-house consulting unit to our business partners. We are looking for bright, talented young people with outstanding interpersonal skills who are eager to learn and effectively contribute to a dynamic work environment where cooperation and teamwork are highly valued.
- Coordinate project-related activities in a cross-functional, as well as in a central/local dimension
- Support development of business capabilities, definition of target architecture and optimization of digital business processes
- Monitor all corrective measures necessary to ensure regulatory compliance
- Proceed business analysis and documentation of activities
- Organize workshops, meetings, prepare and review documents
- Collaborate with Business Architecture team on line activities
- Currently enrolled at a university/university of applied sciences with focus on Banking, Economics, Consulting, Business Informatics or related fields
- Basic knowledge and understanding of finance, risk management and IT concepts
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills, as wells as a problem-solving approach
- Driving personality with a pro-active attitude, strong sense of responsibility and strive to consistently deliver excellent quality work
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good command of English (German and/or CEE language is of advantage)
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field as of February 2021 for a duration of 6 months full-time (38,5h/week) or 12 months part-time (19,25h/week).
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
We are looking forward to filling the position at the earliest possible date – apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Other
Primary Location: Vienna