We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams’ success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset – our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Internship Human Resources (m/f/d)
(Limited contract 6 months) Job No. 5956
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- An internship at ams is a good opportunity to get to know our company and to gain valuable industry experience in HR. We offer a six months fulltime internship with focus on recruiting.
- Administration of applicants (communication, organization of interviews, feedback management)
- Support of the recruiting and onboarding process
- Internal and external job postings
- Administrative work
- Matura and/or student (Human Resources, Business Administration or similar)
- Good communicational and organizational skills
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Team player, motivation and hands-on-mentality
- Very good English skills
- Full availability at once
Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for interns of the electrical and electronics industry, (https://www.feei.at/wpcontent/ uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/eng/Join-Our-Team/Open-Positions