Internship Global Media Partnerships
Are you passionate about digital platforms and would like to give your career wings?
Our Partner Services Department is looking for motivated intern for 6 months starting January 2021.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
In this internship you will get to support the Partner Servicing teams in all relevant areas to get a comprehensive overview on the various tasks and systems on content distribution to third party platforms. Your tasks include support with legal checks, creation of asset lists, handling meta data and contract handling as well as data management in various tools.
You will get the opportunity to closely work with broadcasters for our live and on demand content with responsibility to deliver content worldwide. You will support our deliveries team to secure an impeccable service to our TV partners. You will also take a deeper dive into all other deliveries including curating of all required metadata for the client.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Experience in the field of content management a plus
- High affinity to all kinds of digital media & the Red Bull Brand
- Collaborative and a team player but also take initiative.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, structured thinker
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organizational skills and problem-solving abilities with a dynamic and pragmatic approach to deal with various tasks and challenges
- In depth knowledge of MS Office with a Focus in Powerpoint and Excel
- Editorial background is a plus
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or studies in the fields of Media, Communications, Economics or IT
- Fluent in English, both oral and written plus a second language