Internship (f/m/x) – Strategy Development (6 month full time)
You are available to start in January/February – then keep on reading!
What you can expect:
- Conduct market and trend analysis to support the Group Strategy of Raiffeisen Bank International
- Support alignment and cooperation with experts within the bank (e.g. Business Lines, Fintech Team, IT and technology team, etc.) on topics of strategic relevance for RBI Group as well as related business opportunities or threats
- Contribute to the analysis and preparation of decision papers or reports answering specific requests from top management / business lines
- Assist in preparation of presentations for the management board, strategy workshops and events
What you bring to the table:
- You are an active master student in business, finance, economics or related areas (Uni, FH)
- You have a strong affinity for strategy, innovation as well as trends and developments in the Financial Services Industry
- You have strong numerical / quantitative skills and enjoy building financial models, conducting statistical analysis and leveraging studies in corporate finance (valuations, etc.)
- You want to support our team with your “out of the box thinking”, proactivity and flexibility
- You feel confident working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are a real team player, but you also enjoy working independently
- Your written and oral English skills are very good, German or another CEE language is a plus
What we offer:
- You work in an exciting and international team, contributing to topics of strategic importance for one of the leading banks in the CEE region
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of
EUR 1,831.04 (based on 38,5 hours)
If the position sounds interesting to you upload your application and side letter answering the following questions:
- What is your motivation to join RBI?
- What are, from your perspective, the main trends in banking?
- What is, from your perspective, the competitive positioning or competitive advantage of RBI?
- Name one of the most commonly used strategic frameworks and describe how it could support you in the development of strategies for RBI Group
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.