Internship: Electrical verification of discrete devices and ICs
At a glance
In general we are looking for students (f/m/div*) with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team. This specific job is suitable for students within technical studies in the field of electrical engineering. Apply now!
In this internship you will get in touch with:
- Verifikation of failing devices
- Localization of defects
- Communicate with different stakeholders from failure analysis, production, test, product and technology development
- Document the conducted tasks and findings in an accurate and clearly understandable manner
Following methods have to be applied:
- PEM – Photon Emission Microscopy
- OBIRCH – Optical Beam Induced Resistivity Change
- IR-LIT – Infrared Lock-In Thermography
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time
Start: October 2020
Duration: min. 6 months
This specific job is suitable for students within technical studies in the field of Electrical Engineering or related. As our ideal candidate, you offer additonally:
- Knowledge in the following fields:
- Integrated circuits
- Measurement technology
- Circuit technology
- Have first experience in the analysis of discrete devices and ICs
- Work independently, proactively and self-organized
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents (german or english) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Frontend (FE) cluster offers a broad range of manufacturing competence specialized in high-quality logic products. The portfolio represents Power, Bipolar, Sensor, Passive and Diode technologies as well as CMOS, RF-CMOS and embedded flash technologies. The manufacturing sites in Dresden, Kulim, Regensburg and Villach are committed to Operational Excellence with strong customer focus.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager