Internship Digital Products
As Intern of our Global Products team you’ll assist in creating global tools which will help managing and creating engaging digital brand experiences within the RedBull.com platform.
RedBull.com is not just an editorial platform, it is also a platform for global and local marketing (content and beverages). In order to continuously succeed with the platform, it is essential to constantly improve and optimize it, as well as quickly adapt to industry trends and media consumption patterns. As of now we are looking for a driven & motivated talent who can stay with us for a period of 6 months.
Areas that play to your
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
During this exciting internship you’ll contribute and assist on product planning and execution throughout the digital product lifecycle.
BUSINESS DEMAND & REQUIREMENTS
Another area of your responsibility will be to assist in translating business demands into user journeys and features. Furthermore, you’ll foster a user centered mindset through analytics, user feedback, user tests, research, and benchmarking.
COLLABORATION & EXECUTION
You’ll liaise with and coordinate several external suppliers as well as track budgets and execute project activities within constraints. Moreover, you’ll work closely with your manager and other team members to ensure projects are on track including continuous documentation of project statuses.
COMMUNICATION & SUPPORT
You’ll act as key contact and guide, including to effectively advice and support users (countries, colleagues, and external partners) during your main project initiative. Additionally, you’ll communicate product enhancements on a regular basis along with a solid documentation.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Ability to work independently and thrive in an environment of continual change
- Highly effective communication skills, including the ability to facilitate communication
- Awareness of modern UX design (experience with tools like Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD is a plus)
- Basic knowledge in UX research & digital product/project management methodologies
- Excellent Power Point and documentation skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in teams
- Creative, innovative, self-motivated, and focused on delivering results
- University degree in digital, media, design, technology or a related discipline; Ideally experience in successful digital/media projects and products gained during studies in form of delivered assignments
- Fluency in English, German is a plus