Internship: Component Verification
At a glance
To enforce our team we are looking for a motivated student (f/m/div*). You will work on the latest developments in the area Automotive especially for Body Power products. Apply now and support our team.
During this internship your responsibilities will include:
- Work on the latest developments of the Design Center Automotive Villach, in the field of Body Power
- Characterization of intelligent high-side switches for intelligent power distribution applications
- Measurements on automated test systems (NI PXI, µFlex)
- Software development for measurement execution
- Design of simple laboratory circuit boards
- Data evaluation and processing of the measurement results
We offer the possibility to continue with a bachelor or master thesis in this field.
Duration: min. 12 months
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time
Start: September 2020
In general we are looking for students with the willingness to work in a challenging environment within a highly motivated international team.
This specific job is suitable for students within technical studies in the field of mechatronic or electrical engineering. As our ideal candidate, you offer additonally English and German skills.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students)
Please attach the following documents (english or german) to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
- Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
–Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub – Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager