With its brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce the BMW Group is one of the world’s most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility. The engine of the BMW Group is the passion of our employees.
Internship Business Development MINI (m/w/d).
MINI Central- & Southeastern Europe operates in eleven countries and offers you the unique possibility to use this Business Development internship to start your professional future and be part of the MINI team for BMW Vertriebs GmbH in Central & Southeastern Europe located in Salzburg, Austria.
- Support in steering the MINI brand in the sales region Central and South Eastern Europe.
- Data preparation and analysis of sales and marketing KPI’s for decision making.
- Creation and development of Market Performance Analyses to optimise and promote sales and marketing activities.
- Delivering regular insights on the state of the business in respect to sales.
- Preparation of management reports and presentations.
- Support in coordination and implementation of global sales & marketing campaigns for regional adaption and rollout.
- University degree in Business Management/Economics or a related field.
- Fluent in English, German language skills are an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office skills (i.e. Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical skills and high affinity for numbers and data.
- Proactive and flexible with a hands-on mentality.
- Positive attitude, team-oriented and able to work independently.
Employment contract: Internship/full-time
Starting date: 15.04.2021
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Salary: 1.750,- gross per month
We are looking forward to receiving your application via www.bmw.at/karriere.
+43 662 2191 4565