With its brands BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad and Rolls-Royce the BMW Group is one of the world’s most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility. The engine for the intensity and attraction of our products and services is the passion of our employees. At our location in Salzburg we manage 12 growth markets of the sales region Central and Southeastern Europe.
Internship BMW Motorrad (m/f/x).
We are offering an interesting task within a dynamic team in the BMW Motorrad department of BMW Vertriebs GmbH for Central and Southeastern Europe located in Salzburg, Austria.
- Ensure a constant dialogue and information exchange within a sales region of 12 countries and support the countries with organizing different events.
- Work closely on different topics with the After Sales, Dealer Development, and Marketing Managers.
- Set up, report and analyze dealer KPIs, analyze existing business processes and suggestions for improvements.
- Develop and improve the CRM processes within the region, analyze existing business processes and suggestions for possible improvements.
- Preparing presentations for After Sales, Dealer Development, and Marketing Managers and present your work to the team.
- University study of an Economics/Management degree.
- Experience in the automotive/motorcycle industry would be an advantage.
- Language skills: fluent English, German highly desired.
- Advanced in MS Office, especially EXCEL and POWER POINT.
- Strong interest in the automotive/motorcycle industry.
- License class A is desired.
- Willingness to learn, sense of responsibility, team orientation and openness.
Employment type: Internship/full time
Earliest starting date: as soon as possible
Duration: 12 months
Salary: € 1.750,- gross per month
We are looking forward to receiving your online application via www.bmw.at/karriere.
Tel.: +43-662-2191 4565