So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship as Credit Risk Model Validator (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Model Validation unit is responsible for setting the validation methodology and standards for all Credit Risk Models and Methods across Erste Group. The purpose of the Model Validation unit is to independently challenge and make certain all Credit Risk Models and Methods used by the Erste Group are regulatory compliant and fit for purpose.
- Insight into the activities of Credit Risk Models & Methods area with focus on quantitative methods (credit risk validation and modelling)
- Assisting in the creation of validation reports on Credit Risk Models & Methods
- Participation in conducting quantitative and qualitative validation tests including their interpretation
- Ongoing studies with focus on Financial mathematic, Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Physics, etc.
- Interest in Credit Risk Management
- Confidence with programming languages (e.g. SAS, R)
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- Enjoy working in a team
- Good English Skills (working proficient)
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field as of January 2021 for a duration of 12 months (part time, 19,25h per week)
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
We are looking forward to filling the position at the earliest possible date – apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: 19,25 h
Primary Location: Vienna